Screwdriver size

Reaction score
Can someone here please tell me what size screwdriver is needed to remove the gps module?
Thanks!

I was able to remove my gps board with a 1.5mm philips screwdriver. I bought a micro screwdriver kit from Helipad, item #LT-0034. It's kind of expensive, but everything needed is there.

It's called Phillips #0 size. Any common set of "Precision Screwdrivers" (found in typical stores) is likely to have it.

Or a standard PC repair set from any cheapo computer place also has the right size.

Kelvinator said:
Can someone here please tell me what size screwdriver is needed to remove the gps module?
Thanks!

Great Question Kelvin . You most definitely need a special type. The Size & Tip hardness are crutial to successfully removing & Installing screws. I went through many different types and have had the most success with a Company named ...."wiha"...tool # 261/PH))x40 (made in Germany) I found this Web address for you that shows the Pic ect...
http://www.amazon.com/Wiha-26194-Screwd ... words=wiha

Happy flying!

Moose

It would be nice if there was a decent quality slotted screw driver set with Philips and hex rather than all the torx stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20