Screw loose (no pun intended).

Reaction score
Was doing some routine maintenance on my P3P. Checking for cracks, dirt in motors, check the screws etc. On all four arms, the two screws right next to the four motor mount screws were about a half turn loose. My inclination is that they should be tight to a stop and not over tightened. These are the screws that hold the two halves of the body together. Can folks check and see if yours are tight or a little loose? Thanks. (Got no replies on DJI forum).

Checked mine, every screw was tight. Even the small end screws!

And those screws should only be snugged up, as they have thread locking compound on them to keep them from backing out! I always go till screw gets snug ( using only 2 fingertips on Allen wrench shaft ) and give it an extra 1/16th of a turn to snug it up, and have never had a problem yet!

Hope this helps!
J Dot
:cool:

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Checked mine, every screw was tight. Even the small end screws!

And those screws should only be snugged up, as they have thread locking compound on them to keep them from backing out! I always go till screw gets snug ( using only 2 fingertips on Allen wrench shaft ) and give it an extra 1/16th of a turn to snug it up, and have never had a problem yet!

Hope this helps!
J Dot
:cool:

Thanks. Half a turn isn't snugged up on mine so think I'll hit the stop point and back off a bit. Appreciate all the replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl