Screen Recorder - iOS

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good screen recorder for iPad iOS? Not a fan of Litchi as it has become very unstable with all of the DJI firmware updates. Thanks.

I "think" you get that capability with the Litchi app.

Very unstable with ios too. I dont use android. I actually talked to Litchi and they say they they cant figure out why it is unstable. In FPV mode i can only go about 125 feet and loose both up and down link. Dji not running in background either. Would never run a mission with that - i'll stick to the Go app

Litchi sent me this on March 7th.

DJI Firmware Update Issue

Dear Litchi Pilots,

There is currently an issue with the recently released firmwares for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0500), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418) where the drone will fly erratically in some of Litchi’s flight modes. If you already installed one of these firmwares, we highly recommend not using these flight modes until the issue is fixed with a DJI firmware update. The following flight modes are affected: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. All other flight modes (including FPV, Waypoint, Orbit and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking OFF) are unaffected.

The Litchi Team

This is from another of my posts. Direct from Litchi

P 3 Standard. The app disconnected, still had RC control. I messaged Litchi on FB and here is their response.

Hi,

The DJI dev kit support for the p3 standard is not as good as it is for other drones (mostly because it uses wifi rather than lightbridge). For example you will notice the video signal (the one on the right) sometimes going from 100 to 33% in one split second then back to 100% (you can barely notice the change). This is something we cannot explain either, but it is raw data we get from the SDK. Maybe DJI Go only shows an average over time rather than the current value, we don't know as we can't see their code and they don't make this clear. The fact you use an antenna mod it may also affect this.
That being said, the iphone 6s should give you relatively good results normally, assuming no background apps, but the ipad air 2 is definitely more powerful.
I believe you can reload the firmare using the DJI assistant but I don't think it is compatible with the p3s unfortunately.

This is from another of my posts. Direct from Litchi

That has nothing to do with flying erratically or unstable. Everyone knows the P3S doesn't have the best wifi for the video. it's 2.4 ghz the RC is 5.8 ghz yes the RC is going to be better that's why most of us mod it with DBS to boost the wifi.

Just an fyi - i have a mod installed. If it was the bird then i would get similar results with both DJI AND Litchi. Litchi disconnects anywhere from 125 feet, yes, 125 feet and my best distance with Litchi using the mod is about 1000 feet. With DJI I get over 3000 feet before I even see my up/down link signal start to go from 4 bars down to 3 flying same place, same attributes, everything. So even though I have a P3, I'll stick with DJI. As I stated originally, Litchi is way too unstable.

I use AirShou on both my iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Mini 2 - both running iOS 10.2.1 which is the latest at the time of writing this reply.

AirShou

Never thought of he mix part, I guess that would be good for tutorial vids but I do like the ability to record the flight parameters while flying

Update to iOS 11. There is native screen recording which works fantastically.

Have any of you guys who have installed IOS11 noticed any battery issues ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20