Screen mirroring of DJI App Android or iPhone to macbook

DFF

Reaction score
Can anyone help me ?

i wanna see my live Video footage on my Macbook and not my iPhone or Samsung Galaxy. I tried using BlueStacks and I was able to download the app and run it. The problem is, that i can't connect the RC to my Macbook or just don't know how to do it.

I've shared my iPad screen with my Apple TV using AirPlay to view the live video on my big screen. It worked well enough but only allows you to connect to an Apple TV.

However, there are a couple software options that will allow you to receive AirPlay on your MacBook. I have never tried either, just aware these options exist. You may want to check out AirServer or Reflector - both are supposed to have demo versions.

Can anyone help me ?

i wanna see my live Video footage on my Macbook and not my iPhone or Samsung Galaxy. I tried using BlueStacks and I was able to download the app and run it. The problem is, that i can't connect the RC to my Macbook or just don't know how to do it.
I think that you can get lightning to HDMI cords for iPhones and you can set up your laptop for screen mirroring

Guys, I just downloaded an app to mirror my iPhone to my Mac called Airserver. I downloaded it on my Mac, turned on Airplay on my iPhone and it instantly saw my Mac Pro and made the connection. I'm using the trial version and just took my Phantom out for a quick flight using this app. It worked well until the Phantom started flying then I experienced freeze up on my Mac. I don't think this is going to work.

I use sender app to mirror android
The problem is using wifi will interfer with the drone signal reducing ur range.
So i tried bluetooth but the picture quality is lower due the lower bitrate for blutooth

With Apple TV you can airplay any apple device to it and the quality it amazing. But you do have to be in wifi range. You can do this in your vehicle and any other application.

Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers