Screen Freeze

Reaction score
Help! My last two missions have had my screen “lock” while flying. The first mission the screen locked then the software completely rebooted while I was in the air. Today after taking a picture (AEB 5 shots), the picture froze, including telemetry readings, but the ring around the photo icon kept circling. Both times RTH was my only option. I believe I have all the latest updates.
Thank you for any and all help. I hope that I’ve just missed something very simple and obvious.

God Bless!
Bill

You haven't mentioned what type of device you are using, Android or iOS. Since you still have control of the drone, that probably rules out any FW issues. There have been a number of posts regarding devices either locking up, crashing or receiving CPU warnings with running the latest app updates on mostly Android devices that are unable to provide enough grunt to run it. On my iOS device, I had to free up about 5GB of space, delete my video cache and run my transmission rate down to 4 Mbps to remove CPU warnings and get the app to run properly again. Also make sure there is nothing else running in the background that may be slowing down or crashing the GO app.

Tevek-Many thanks for your reply. I am using an Apple Ipad Pro. I sheepishly admit that after my posting, I realized that the Ipad needed to be updated. Hopefully I can fly today and see if the situation is resolved.
God Bless!
Bill

Reactions: tevek

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj