Scott Wolter "America Unearthed"

Reaction score
I love the show. I've learned more stuff from his show than I ever did in highschool.
A most interesting item he wants to explore even more, is the site of an alleged cave in the Grand Canyon that is reported to hold a huge cache of Egyptian gold artifacts.
After seeing the show, again, I got a brilliant idea.
Instead of replling down from the top and trying to locate the cave, why not raft on the river to the location, then use a drone and locate it?
He just recently posted that he loves that idea and has given it to the producers.
My newest idea on this approach is not with just one bird searching for the cave, but several.
Perhaps a few of you who live in that region might be able to get together and help the man out.
There must be something to the legend because when people hunt for the cave, they get an audience of black helicopters.

Scott knows there is a no fly zone below the rim of the GC so that would be breaking federal law

BTW I am a big fan of the show...and cant wait till the new season begins

True, but does that no fly zone include hobby drones over which the FAA has no authority?
Since they did not say exactly where the cave location is, is it within the Park boundaries?
So does the no fly rule apply to all of the grand canyon or just the park?

anything below the rim is a no fly zone...period.....dont matter if you make a paper plane and fly it you may be able t get away with it..but if you are caught....it is FUBAR for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.