School Project: Hypothetical drone photography sharing website

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm working on a school project regarding a hypothetical (and maybe future possible) drone photography sharing website. It's just a short survey to gain some insight into the drone photography community and those who are seeking drone-shot images.

The survey is completely anonymous and will only take a few minutes to complete. I would appreciate any help I can get!

Drone Photography Survey

Admin, let me know if this is against forum rules and I'll be happy to remove.

Cheers

Agreed, thanks for your feedback, I removed the question.

Deleted my comment because I realize the OP is just trying to be sensitive and maybe that's the new way of asking Male or Female on forms today. Thought asking what gender one identifies with is drilling a bit to deep for such a survey and suggested eliminating it if the OP wanted more participation in the survey. Just struck me as a strange question and immediately turned me off to it.

Filled out your survey. Good luck with the project.

Reactions: rexilla
Hi guys,

I'm working on a school project regarding a hypothetical (and maybe future possible) drone photography sharing website. It's just a short survey to gain some insight into the drone photography community and those who are seeking drone-shot images.

The survey is completely anonymous and will only take a few minutes to complete. I would appreciate any help I can get!

Drone Photography Survey

Admin, let me know if this is against forum rules and I'll be happy to remove.

Cheers
Just completed the survey, hope your project gos5well

Sent from my SM-G925F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik