SCD Card

Reaction score
That little camera card, they don't tell you you have to have a USB prong that holds the card. Anyone know where to pick one up? I went to 3 places tonight and no one carries it.

Video says unplug the card from the camera and plug into a USB adapter. Plug the adapter in the computer to download the firmware onto the card. Why didn't they do it like the P2 where you just plug in the bird to the pc?

That little camera card, they don't tell you you have to have a USB prong that holds the card. Anyone know where to pick one up? I went to 3 places tonight and no one carries it.

Video says unplug the card from the camera and plug into a USB adapter. Plug the adapter in the computer to download the firmware onto the card. Why didn't they do it like the P2 where you just plug in the bird to the pc?
They are available at Best Buy for sure. I have purchase a couple from them

my manual says you can still just plug the bird to the pc. there is a usb port on the camera, and you can leave the sdcard inside :)
its easier/nicer with a standalone card reader though..

Thanks! I will pick one up.
If you have USB3 (blue port) on your PC buy a USB3 reader as it is faster. Also, many cards come with readers. Lexars do, and USB3 at that. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj