Scary Clown filmed by my phantom

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: MasterBlaster
This could perhaps be the weirdest thing I've seen. Is this David Lynch here?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: peterepeat69
irresponsible conduct in my book, there is enough crap going on in this sick twisted world already. WHY MAKE MORE UP?

Reactions: Itay
running a skate board with a Katana sharp sword, easy to do themselves some real nasty damage. And the implied behavior of scooting past and taking someone head off. Ok it's only a water Mellon, but some ****** may just try and do the real thing, as in, putting ideas in their head. You have to consider there are plenty of crazies out there today who have the brain of a 5 year old, as said, who may think WOW yea, go to try this for real on some idiot at school who has pissed them off.

I very much doubt it, take a look at the many Japanese movies about zombies, this video was classified under "art", to the Japanese market, katanas and samurais are of Japanese legend. Go ahead make meaning, the art component is to show also how you can use a drone to make a movie, following someone down the road with ery music, might spark a new video concept for some other film maker as well.
Movies are either 4 things, scary, happy, sad or exciting. Again go ahead make meaning.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: dirkclod
running a skate board with a Katana sharp sword, easy to do themselves some real nasty damage. And the implied behavior of scooting past and taking someone head off. Ok it's only a water Mellon, but some ****** may just try and do the real thing, as in, putting ideas in their head. You have to consider there are plenty of crazies out there today who have the brain of a 5 year old, as said, who may think WOW yea, go to try this for real on some idiot at school who has pissed them off.
A "******"?

I think you have bigger issues than to worry about special needs kids who may replicate what they see.

You really are a trip. But I feel the reason why this seems to bother you is because either you are the "******" who is tempted by these videos or you got beat up by a "******".

Honestly I'm thinking (and hoping) for the latter
I'm sure there are members here that have special needs kids and don't care for such talk .
BVC ..your post is worse than his . You guys need to lighten up .

Lets get this back on track here people. I have cleaned the thread so I do not want to see anymore nonsense here like no satellites, what a crock.
Anyways, no more off topic talk here. Thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic