Scanner

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm looking to purchase a good hand held scanner. Any suggestions on a good Long range, dependable scanners out there? Price range 200-400 hundred US.

Hello all, I'm looking to purchase a good hand held scanner. Any suggestions on a good Long range, dependable scanners out there? Price range 200-400 hundred US.
Sorry all, I did not realize I was on the Introduction thread.

While I'm here, Thank you for you acceptance.
I am from Yuma AZ., I have worked directly with military drones and aerostats as I am a gov. contractor for the past five years. I have been flying my Phanton 4 + for the past 3 years, and am presently looking into opening my own drone service as Yuma is a heavily agricultural area.

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
While I'm here, Thank you for you acceptance.
I am from Yuma AZ., I have worked directly with military drones and aerostats as I am a gov. contractor for the past five years. I have been flying my Phanton 4 + for the past 3 years, and am presently looking into opening my own drone service as Yuma is a heavily agricultural area.
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

Just Thinking......what frequency range are you looking for....between what and what ?...you surely must know that.
When you reply...i can then send you to the right one and site too...i have scanners of all types.

WT?, Scanner?, like for Police, Fire, Etc?

Rod

Im Thinking a Aircraft band one....108 mh to 135 mh.

OK, mine goes from 118 - 138, is that normal spread?

Rod

Welcome to Phantom Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4