Scam ad courtesy of Craigslist

Just sold my P4Adv on Craigslist, cheaper than eBay, scams non stop. Certified check crap with bogus pickup. First timers get screwed! Got cash from very happy customer. BEWARE! PS: wife needed new washing machine and I had three P4's. I lost my backup but can still fly tandum. Fly high. KO

On Knoxville Tennessee c.l. says in Nashville and Asheville north Carolina been on for months now!

I'm not sure if it's the same scam, but for the one I saw (same kit, $400) the seller's story (not in town, had to put it on ebay, etc.) eventually leads you to a VERY slick copy of an ebay listing where you can "buy it now" for $400. I knew it was a scam from the start ($400 was the immediate clue), but followed it as far as I could until it actually asked to Paypal money. I was amazed by the level of detail in the duplicate ebay page. A lot of work must have gone into this, and will probably trap a lot of unsuspecting people. Bottom line: there's no such thing as a free lunch.

Same in Tri cities TN. Got a ad for p4 v2.0 new for $400 then messaged and said to email his sister. So I did and it was a the link to a fake eBay page. I guess the old saying is true if it sounds too good to be true then it usually is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj