Saying I have to connect aircraft and have no signal

Reaction score
My dji phantom 3 pro arrived two days ago I haven't even flew it yet because I can't get past the point to know how to connect your aircraft this is what it's showing help please???
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445985934.626058.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445985951.142253.jpg

Stupid question but is you phantom turned on ... and when you turn it on does your camera move about for a few seconds?

Yea it's turned on and yes it moves about like normal it seems perfectly fine just can't connect the aircraft

You might have to re pair your remote to the phantom. It's an option in the go app under remote tab.

I have latest firmware and no issues. Few threads about firmware but general consensus is yes you should. Did you manage to connect now?

I think you may mean this bit if so when I try to update it times out and fails to do so
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445989783.648873.jpg

I have done what they said in that video and when I click ok no beeping noise happens

Okay so I have updated the aircraft with the latest firmware and on the dji firmware page it says the all in one firmware v1.4.0010 does not include remote controller update so does that mean I have to update the older firmware v1.3.20 to connect my remote control with firmware?

Okay so I have updated the aircraft with the latest firmware and on the dji firmware page it says the all in one firmware v1.4.0010 does not include remote controller update so does that mean I have to update the older firmware v1.3.20 to connect my remote control with firmware?
read the manuals and associated literature re updates, it's there.

I got the exactly same problem but my one was caused during the update process through DJI Go app and failed and now my RC has to be sent back to DJI to change it (after DJI support made me conduct tests etc.)

Reactions: Poundofnuts
I got the exactly same problem but my one was caused during the update process through DJI Go app and failed and now my RC has to be sent back to DJI to change it (after DJI support made me conduct tests etc.)
Me, you, and almost every phantom 3 owner has this problem because of their Sh!tty software updates not being properly tested.

Last edited:
Me, you, and almost every phantom 3 owner has this problem because of their Sh!tty software updates not being properly tested.

But is it for sure the 300B controller can't take any update from the USB port and only through the DJI app? Even for downgrading?
Makes no sense.
I also hope the repair/exchange will take short time as I never did fly it and need it professionnaly. Heard horror stories about months of waiting for RMA.
Anybody knows about it?

Mate I went around to my friends joint he has an android phone he downloaded the app on his new Samsung phone boom the software downloaded I could not believe it I tried every Apple phone under the sun and then the android upgraded the firmware

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20