Say goodbye do Ground Station for PV2

Reaction score
I'm just thinking. Due to release of P2V+ i may say good bye to Groundstation option. DJI will probably release this option for Vision+ only.

Do we have April ? As DJI announced , yes we have and also we have new phantom which may indicate to relase this function only for Vision + as I know life due to some technical issues or other explanation. Clear marketing for new customers of Vision+

Hope i will get wrong,

You're talking about the waypoints feature? I understand your concern - but believe (optimistically) that it is still coming for the Vision.
If you study what we know about the V-Plus, it appears to simply be the original Vision with a modified camera and new gimbal. Unless someone can point out that the V-Plus has a modified flight controller with different capabilities than the Vision, then I suggest that waypoints is still forthcoming.
Take a look at the latest firmware update which incorporates the (somewhat complex) ability to limit the Visions operations with respect to selected geo-locations (airports). This feature is akin to the inverse of selecting a waypoint.

If our Visions can understand this programming - they can certainly understand waypoints. Lets hope it is still in the works!

Byroman said:
You're talking about the waypoints feature? I understand your concern - but believe (optimistically) that it is still coming for the Vision.
If you study what we know about the V-Plus, it appears to simply be the original Vision with a modified camera and new gimbal. Unless someone can point out that the V-Plus has a modified flight controller with different capabilities than the Vision, then I suggest that waypoints is still forthcoming.
Take a look at the latest firmware update which incorporates the (somewhat complex) ability to limit the Visions operations with respect to selected geo-locations (airports). This feature is akin to the inverse of selecting a waypoint.

If our Visions can understand this programming - they can certainly understand waypoints. Lets hope it is still in the works!

Yes , my bad. Meant waypoints not Typicall ground station.

Hope Byroman you're right, still waiting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20