Saving pictures and video to iPad?

Reaction score
How on earth do you do this? Once the replay button on the camera is pushed, there is a download icon but this never seems to do anything. My iPad setting have been set to allow Pilot App to use my photo album.

How on earth do you do this? Once the replay button on the camera is pushed, there is a download icon but this never seems to do anything. My iPad setting have been set to allow Pilot App to use my photo album.
Maybe a dumb question, but do you have the phantom turned on?

Not a dumb question at all. But yes, the phantom was turned on. The download icon on the app appears to be useless. I found, eventually, saved videos in the Director module.

Not a dumb question at all. But yes, the phantom was turned on. The download icon on the app appears to be useless. I found, eventually, saved videos in the Director module.
It works on my iPad Air 2...the photos and videos are saved outside of the director app and are available in photos. Wierd.

Well, I have an answer to half of my problem. I had the camera set to take DNG photos only and when attempting to download these to the iPad, they failed. Apparently, DNG is a format NOT recognised by IPad. Since changing to DNG + JPEG, I am able to download the JPEG to the iPad.

Still no luck with the video which does not download.

Well, I have an answer to half of my problem. I had the camera set to take DNG photos only and when attempting to download these to the iPad, they failed. Apparently, DNG is a format NOT recognised by IPad. Since changing to DNG + JPEG, I am able to download the JPEG to the iPad.

Still no luck with the video which does not download.
Transfering vids take a long time. Better to pop the card in ur computer. They will DL for me. Ipad air. With 1080 vids.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20