saving flight records - migrating from samsung tab to crystalsky

Reaction score
I have a samsung tab 2 tablet working with a phantom 3 advanced. It is very slow to boot and laggey FPV display.
Crystalsky will be better for my purpose, so I will order one when they are available.

Question, how do I save my flight data from the samsung tab 2 and migrate my DJI profile to a new crystalsky?
TIA

thanks, I have now found the sync button and uploaded.
Is it possible to view the flight data online at the DJI website? If so, what is the URL?

thanks, I have now found the sync button and uploaded.
Is it possible to view the flight data online at the DJI website? If so, what is the URL?
no you cannot view on DJI's website. You can sign up for airdata.com and then download their sync tool and the flights will show there.

thanks, I will take a look at airdata.com
ready and waiting for a new crystalsky now ;)

I have registered on the airdata.com support forum - need to check if this sych app will work with Crystalsky before I sign up.

update: just found this workaround ...
Sync Alternative The Phantom 4 Pro+ built in screen does not allow the installation of HD Sync.

Workaround: You can install HD Sync on either your Android or iOS device. So the workflow would be:
  1. Fly with P4P+
  2. Sync your flights in DJI GO on the P4P+ built in remote (this is explained here)
  3. Open up either your Android or iOS device (make sure you install HD Sync on it)
If you use Android:
  1. Open DJI GO on your tablet and sync the flights.
  2. HD Sync will automatically sync these new flights after about 30-60 seconds.

If you use iOS:
  1. Open up HD Sync, and choose to sync your flights.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic