Saving Combined missions

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Trying to work out if its possible or the best way to save a pre planned mission and a manual as a fav so I don't have to manually fly each time?

Cheers,
JC

Hi JC

Invest in Autopilot, or Litchi app, all mission can be programmed pre flight and saved in app, no need to waste battery time flying the mission first... :)
Waylander

Hi JC

Invest in Autopilot, or Litchi app, all mission can be programmed pre flight and saved in app, no need to waste battery time flying the mission first... :)
Waylander
Thanks Waylander,

Will this allow us to program a combination of horizontal and vertical flights?
We need to come down from our hz planed mission and complete a couple of vertical from side to side across the front of a shed to see the stockpile in side.

Cheers,
JC

Thanks Waylander,

Will this allow us to program a combination of horizontal and vertical flights?
We need to come down from our hz planed mission and complete a couple of vertical from side to side across the front of a shed to see the stockpile in side.

Cheers,
JC

Hello
Yes you can do all of the things you suggest, Autopilot is very advanced and is used by Pro photographers to create complex missions, Litchi is some what easier to use, but because of it's ability to interact with Google earth it makes it a fantastic tool.

look at these videos:-

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hope this helps.. ( if it does click like :) ta...)
Waylander

Reactions: JC@Tritton
Hello
Yes you can do all of the things you suggest, Autopilot is very advanced and is used by Pro photographers to create complex missions, Litchi is some what easier to use, but because of it's ability to interact with Google earth it makes it a fantastic tool.

look at these videos:-

Hope this helps.. ( if it does click like :) ta...)
Waylander
Great little video! Do you have to have a google earth account and be signed in to create paths? I don't have any of the buttons on my screen when I just open google earth.

Hi
I have Google earth Pro, and if I click on the "View" menu and tick "Tools" the tool bar appears :)
Waylander

Thanks, suspected that after my last post.downloaded Pro and created my first path!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers