Satellite image

Reaction score
When i was connected to rc with phone i had option of viewing satellite grid or nitetime.but have now connected with a amazon fire much better screen but cant get any image up, it stays white with little blue Square grid on it.i loaded maps onto fire but nothing comes up

kojie007

When i was connected to rc with phone i had option of viewing satellite grid or nitetime.but have now connected with a amazon fire much better screen but cant get any image up, it stays white with little blue Square grid on it.i loaded maps onto fire but nothing comes up

kojie007
No but been told by amazon that its probably got something to do with dji not compatible with kindle fire?

kojie007

Try phone again. Amazon Fire is not compatible device my guess

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Might seem daft but have you preloaded the areas your flying as you may or may not be receiving data while out ?

Am not clued up a lot but instantly the phone has satellite map or grid.but kindle hasnt.i put google maps app on kindle thinking that be it but no.will it have something to do with phone network

kojie007

Am not clued up a lot but instantly the phone has satellite map or grid.but kindle hasnt.i put google maps app on kindle thinking that be it but no.will it have something to do with phone network

kojie007
ddb4a9f0115d2f3d93afb20a5c7dce8b.jpg

kojie007

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.