Satellite Count

Average 7 best 11. That's New Zealand though, we only just got electricity and running water so satellites are rare and worshiped by the Natives. ;)

Reactions: cowpen and dirkclod
I get 12-14 stock, but will be installing the DBS antenna soon.
That shouldn't affect your sat count Tim.
Mine has been running like I said and wondered if all were about the same .
My P2's would average 12 to 14 and maybe 15 at the right time But I did have a booster under the puck .
When I pop this shell I'm gonna see if it has the same antenna as the P2's and if so I have a 4mm one I 'm
gonna try with a booster just to see if we can get more .
Not had any issue's with this one but would like to see just if we can get more .
That 4mm antenna sure helped a lot of the P2's as well as the booster or foil mods .
Might not do squat :rolleyes:

Reactions: Clampit
thanks, I didn't know if it would or not. My friend was getting 10-12, but only 600ft, and it would RTH. (Signal loss) he returned it, bought the PRO, now gets 25-28..

got the internal cables, just waiting on the blue ones. Finally got to fly today, had a good flight.

Reactions: dirkclod
thanks, I didn't know if it would or not. My friend was getting 10-12, but only 600ft, and it would RTH. (Signal loss) he returned it, bought the PRO, now gets 25-28..

got the internal cables, just waiting on the blue ones. Finally got to fly today, had a good flight.
Different system for the sats with that . Glonas (spelling bad ) They get lots and hope we can get more too and will see .
I've been flying with a lot less than 14 though for awhile with the P2's :)
The cables sure helped my distance and hope it does yours too Tim ;)

Yes. Sorry, I didn't notice this was in the Standard forum.
No need to be sorry snerd . Just thought you did . I'm just trying to maybe milk somemore from this one . Wish they got as many as the P/A's did.

I got 12-14 most of the times, sometimes though I got 7-9 but frankly I don't see much difference in the flight experience...

I just got mine last week and flew a few times and only had 7 to 9 . I do live in a wooded area so not sure if that is why.

I just got mine last week and flew a few times and only had 7 to 9 . I do live in a wooded area so not sure if that is why.
It would cut them down if there's a lot of foliage .

Reactions: mikep2323
It takes me three or four minutes to get six. Once airborne I'll see 7 to 9. Rarely more than that.

I usually get 7 to 11.. Don't k know if it's a coincidence, but after switching to the external FPV antennas, I've been able to get a couple more satellites more..

I looked at my Healthy Drones logs for October. 10-15 Satellites never any better than rating of good.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj