Satallite error every time I power up

Reaction score
i really need help on this one, I spoke with Dji and they requested I send the unit in for repair! However I believe this can simply be corrected unless you guys here tell me different. I'm getting this satallite error each time I power up to fly. I'll post a photo so you all can see. My others are not doing this but my PSP3 has been giving this since the hard landing just the other day. Please help if you can... Thanks to all who may be able to help!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 376
Reactions: gww816
The error reads Satallite positioning off, please fly with cautions.. Have any of you every experience this error? Thanks

i really need help on this one, I spoke with Dji and they requested I send the unit in for repair! However I believe this can simply be corrected unless you guys here tell me different. I'm getting this satallite error each time I power up to fly. I'll post a photo so you all can see. My others are not doing this but my PSP3 has been giving this since the hard landing just the other day. Please help if you can... Thanks to all who may be able to help!
It has been reported here a few times before, but I'm not sure that there has been a definitive root cause determined.
Warning: satellite positioning off

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik