SAR software suggestions needed

Reaction score
I am looking for software to use for SAR that will allow autonomous video collection of large areas. Something like Drone Deploy that will allow continuous video rather than a series of stills to be stitched together. My idea is to watch while flying, but also record the video to allow others to review the video footage while another area is being flown and video recorded.
Anybody seen anything that will allow this type of autonomous set up?

I am looking for software to use for SAR that will allow autonomous video collection of large areas. Something like Drone Deploy that will allow continuous video rather than a series of stills to be stitched together. My idea is to watch while flying, but also record the video to allow others to review the video footage while another area is being flown and video recorded.
Anybody seen anything that will allow this type of autonomous set up?

It seems to me that you could sure do that with Litchi. You'd just have to figure out what elevation you'd need to be at to make sure you had some overlap and what speed would be best.

SB

Thanks, I haven't tried Litchi. I didn't realize they had the capability to select an area, and have the app select the intervals to assure overlap to make sure the entire area was covered. Overlap may not be right term, but just making sure that the entire area is recorded on video so it can be called clear.
Most of what I have been using the Phantom for us mapping, so using Litchi hasn't been necessary yet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1