Sandscapes - Peru/Chile Desert Wonders

Just finished editing a big video of my 1 month trip to Peru & Chile! All shot on Phantom 3.

WOW - that is "STUNNING" footage you shot there........and the editing combined with music at scene changes is amazing.

There are contests you can enter your aerial videos into --------- you should be looking at that for this one without a doubt!

Thank you for posting that......looks like you had a great vacation there........can't say enough - so very well done.

WOW - that is "STUNNING" footage you shot there........and the editing combined with music at scene changes is amazing.

There are contests you can enter your aerial videos into --------- you should be looking at that for this one without a doubt!

Thank you for posting that......looks like you had a great vacation there........can't say enough - so very well done.

Thanks man!
Do you know where to find any particular contests? Or should I just google

Man that was so well done. Stunning footage too. Honestly it left me wanting more, I don't know if thats what you were going for. Beautiful.

Do you know where to find any particular contests? Or should I just google

Google is likely best as anything for finding them - I know when I went searching they were scattered from page to page - Google aint what it used to be for searching - for whatever reason!

DJI, YouTube, Vimeo etc. usually have something going on with video contests - aerial videos and photos.

This site shows the best list of "drone film festivals" where you can show/send your vids A Comprehensive List Of Drone Film Festivals

This one is fast becoming the "drone film festival" to show your stuff........all kinds of categories for aerial footage........NYCDFF (2016 festival is over)

This is a great site also to get your work recognized..............Aerial Video Contest 2015 by Travelwithdrone.com

I have seen a few others when viewing vids - however, I never made a note of them - since it's not like my flying n filming/editing is anywhere near competing in a contest like yours is!

Yours IMHO is one of the best overall ones I have seen on this site so far..........and there are a lot of great ones on here - I think you would show very well wherever you send it - good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik