Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

San Diego Pilots?

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by TeamAguilar, Mar 27, 2015.

1. TeamAguilar

I'm working on a video showcasing San Diego, wondering if anyone in here has any footage they would want to share? I'm looking for 3-5 clips of cool scenes in San Diego or action clips of people surfing, doing outdoor stuff. I have a lot of clips I would be willing to share also.

Thank you!

Recently did a quick video flying over Petco Park. Local fans are pretty excited because the Padres installed a new HD scoreboard which I wanted to capture and as you can see they were testing the scoreboard when I flew over.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcVSeTav2nI[/youtube]

2. sdtrojan

Alex,

PM me, I am in north county and have a little bit of footage (La Jolla, Del Mar, 4S Ranch, Petco). BTW, you were fortunate to fly over Petco when they were testing the new scoreboard! Should have stuck around a little longer and gotten lower. Check this out: