Samsung vs. iphone

Reaction score
Hello everyone my iphone works great on my phanrom 3. However if I use my Samsung Galaxy phone the compass is not reading the correct way its south becomes north vice versa firmware updated l. Any suggestions to fix this issue. Thanks in advance [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hello everyone my iphone works great on my phanrom 3. However if I use my Samsung Galaxy phone the compass is not reading the correct way its south becomes north vice versa firmware updated l. Any suggestions to fix this issue. Thanks in advance [emoji846]

Try calibrating the Sammy compass.

If you didn't get it figured,

Professional - radar airplane off

Rod

Thanks Rod do exactly mean airplane off . Can you elaborate what u said , airplane mode on thea Samsung [emoji336]is always off Sorry man..

Airplane mode means your phone won't receive phone calls while you're trying to fly your UAV

NoCo Drones

Got it thanks. Will try that later calibrate the compass then fly on airplane mode on my My
Samsung [emoji336]

Thanks Rod do exactly mean airplane off . Can you elaborate what u said , airplane mode on thea Samsung [emoji336]is always off Sorry man..

Same to ya, ;)

Sorry man, that title could be misleading, this was recent that the mobiles compass was off and the Phantom wasn't being displayed in what some people call the radar window on the app.
:rolleyes:

Rod :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj