Samsung Tab S2 T815

Reaction score
I see that some people are clearly uising this bit of kit. Have anyof you had any major issues as yet.
thanks for your repsonses in advance

Philip

I'm using a Table S2 T817A

Works great for me... very happy with it...

No crashes or disconnects...

P3P

Gerald

Thanks Guys - I have nearly bought one. I just wonder if anyone has found a true tablet computer using Windows that would also just fit the DJI Controller. My laptop is a Gemers Republic thing and is a bit heavy to cart around on a holiday. Philip
cleardot.gif

Hi guys...im a newbie here..i also have the Samsung s2..8.0 inch version...but the "follow me" function on dji go doesnt work..i have the lte gps version..i use a sim card with data...what am i doing wrong?

Hi guys...im a newbie here..i also have the Samsung s2..8.0 inch version...but the "follow me" function on dji go doesnt work..i have the lte gps version..i use a sim card with data...what am i doing wrong?

You need to turn on your gps on the tablet. I have the same S2 and it works fine. Turn on your gps on tablet and wait for a good lock, then try the follow mode.

Reactions: DannyBhoy
You need to turn on your gps on the tablet. I have the same S2 and it works fine. Turn on your gps on tablet and wait for a good lock, then try the follow mode.
Thanks..its all new to me...i looked for the gps on it..but couldn't see it...will look again

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1