Samsung tab A?

Reaction score
So a Samsung tab a would not work for the P4? I've been using it for my bebop 2 but I'm getting ticked with Parrot and I'm thinking about switching over.

It's not the fastest tablet, but it works okay for me when flying the P3. The P4 also uses DJI GO, so the required mobile device specs will be the same.

Hi there,
I just bought the tab a 7" but app freezes Approx 2 Minutes after enterIng Camera view.
Tab is Set to developer mode.
Do You have the Trick for me?
Any ideas highly appreciated. ..
Thanks, Marc

I just bought the tab a 7" but app freezes Approx 2 Minutes after enterIng Camera view.
The Tab A isn't the fastest kid on the block, but I was able to get mine working after configuring it properly. Check out the tips in this thread.

msinger - had a hard time finding the info in that thread. Can you share here what you did to your Tab A to get best video feed?
I'm noticing a little lag out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I installed Zapper in the tips msinger mentioned above on my Android S6 Edge phone and tablet when I was having video feed issues. I was surprised at how much crap is running in the tablet in the background on Android for Zapper to kill. Also, installed a Camera Blocker app and it showed 80 apps have access to the camera on the phone! Seems the only fix is if you can root the device's OS to basics somehow, and not install apps that constantly want to do something in the background. I don't know if it can be done as I pretty much gave up on Android devices for the P4 due to feed issues.

I don't know if Apple runs so much background crap over Android, but I find it odd that my Android tablet battery drains a lot faster than the iPad side-by-side. I'm surprised at times when I open the Apple and it is still 100%, and the Android is showing a 68% charge so something is running there to drain it.

Mack

Sorry for bringing an old thread back from the dead but i'll be getting a tab a 7" thursday and what everyone else said about running things in the background, I think its a good idea no matter what you have. I think getting rid of all the crap you don't use is the best way to go. If you don't use it uninstall it, its a waste of space and in some cases processing power. I do that to every device I use for the GO app. I use crappy straight talk phones that aren't the fastest in the world but they are cheap and work and taking things off you don't need helps.

I have a Tab A6 and mine works great so far, I think the main thing is to keep it clean of app's I only use it for youtube and the drone so I cleared most the other stuff off it. they always come with a lot of bloatware **** that comes pre-installed on the tab that you will prob never use but is using up the processor and ram.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj