samsung galaxy tab 4

Reaction score
ok I just got this one and when I try to download dji go, I get not compatible with this device.
can someone give me a idiots guide how to download this please, I'm not familiar with android as I use ios only but wanted a exclusive device for the phantom.
please help......
thanks
ps anyone want to meet up and fly around Orlando area ?

Try installing DJI GO by sideloading it from here.

thank you msinger.. I watched a you tube on how to install the apk app...and bingo I'm up and running.
did I say you were awesome?
thank you a ton !

Reactions: msinger
I bought the galaxy pro and it said the same thing, so I went to the dji site on the tablet and downloaded it, works just like my s5.

I had the same issue. Just downloaded the app to a micro sd card and popped that into the Galaxy Tab 4's slot. I have been able to update directly through the Tab after that from Google apps. So no issues later.

I am using this same tablet, and while flying today the DJI Go app closed on me and when I tried to restart it it would not connect. Luckily I was only a few hundred feet away and brought it back. The only way I could get it to connect again was to shut everything down and restart each one, Tx, p3p, then app. Any suggestions on a setting or issue? I have followed the suggestions on Msingers site, on what apps to close.

This tab 4 is making me nervous to fly. This morning after finally getting the dji go app installed lastnight, my tablet was completely off, nothing I did would start it back up. Finally after a trip to Best Buy, I was told it needed a hard reboot to start it again. I thought problem solved, but since I've been home its shut down again and I had to reboot it. Trying to decide if I should take this thing back and get a iPad mini 2, or mini 4? Any suggestions

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic