Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 7.0 8GB Does it work for Vision+ ?

Reaction score
Anyone using this tablet for the Vision + App? I'm particularly concerned with running Ground Station within the App.

Edit: Another question as I notice that the Tab 4 has a microSD card slot to extend the memory 32 gig: Would I be able to load video/photos into the Tab 4 using the microSD? It would be handy to review the Vision + camera output "on the spot".

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4 7.0 8GB Does it work for Vision+

It works fine with my non plus. Only that the vision app can't be downloaded from google store. And yes, you can use the microsd in the tablet. Very handy! ;)

Thanks for your reply.
Another question: Do the navigation buttons display correctly in GoogleMaps?

I'm not sure what exactly you are asking about. I have used the vision ground station with no problem, but not sure if you are talking about the ipad ground station.

I'm talking about the Vision + App Ground Station not the ipad ground station. I read where one user of the Samsung Galaxy could not get the navigation buttons to display on the screen when using GoogleMaps which is what GS uses in the Vision + App.
Do the navigation buttons show onscreen when you run GoogleMaps?
Thanks again for your help.

Hi. I have used the app ground vision with the Tab4 and the map to set the waypoints show perfectly. It works flawlessly, but I only regret the 500M radius limitation to set waypoints.

All the navigations buttons display as should be.

Thanks guys! The Tab4 is now on order.

Tab4 up and running now with P2V+ app. Not getting any movement out of the compass in the radar of the app. Any idea what might cause this? Everything else seems to work fine. Thanks.

I'll check it as soon as rain let me fly. I maybe unaware of the compass because rarely look at it, but as soon as the rain let me will do.

I noticed this evening that the compass works when in GS mode but not in camera mode.

I just purchased a Galaxy Tab 4 with the 7" screen. Everything works except the ground station. When I swipe to the screen to go to Ground Station, it doesn't swipe. I have enabled it in the settings. The Ground Station works fine on my iPhone but not on my Galaxy. Anyone know why?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen