Samsung Galaxy 2 Tab Issues

Reaction score
Hello all,
Technical question, I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to use with my Phantom 4, however when I try to connect to the controller it's giving me an error message about 2.4GHZ and Wifi, has anyone else had this problem and if so what was the solution.
Cheers,
Steve

Hello all,
Technical question, I have just bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to use with my Phantom 4, however when I try to connect to the controller it's giving me an error message about 2.4GHZ and Wifi, has anyone else had this problem and if so what was the solution.
Cheers,
Steve
I have had the same problem. It is gone now after the last update. I got my P4 second hand a week ago. So I am a newbie. :)

Hi Helgo,
Okay I will try and update both the P4 and the Samsung and see if that cures the problem.

Ah ha, well I got rid of my old Ipad as it was not letting me update the DJI Go App, and the Galaxy 2 was on a list that DJI reccomended.

got a Galaxy Tab A
7 or 8 inch. Can you get DJI go from the play store? Does it perform well?

it's giving me an error message about 2.4GHZ and Wifi, has anyone else had this problem and if so what was the solution.

I get that too. If I'm not mistaken there's potential for conflict with lightbridge transmission so I just turn off wifi on the phone when flying.

7 or 8 inch. Can you get DJI go from the play store? Does it perform well?

I get that too. If I'm not mistaken there's potential for conflict with lightbridge transmission so I just turn off wifi on the phone when flying.
I have a 10.1 inch Galaxy Tab A and so far without no problems. I dowloaded the DJI Go 4 without any problems. Have been flying 4 times around 20 min each flight. But I am a newbie so I have not yet tested all the options in the DJI Go 4 app. I have had the WiFi on all the time. :)

Still can't get it to connect, going to try another fix, getting bloody annoyed with this to be honest.

Just spent 20minutes on the phone with DJI tech support, who quite frankly are fecking useless! The only information I got out of them was that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is not compatible.......annoyed!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj