Samsung devices

Reaction score
G'day new user here , just purchased my Phantom 3 Pro.
Having a blast.

Just got a couple of equations. I have a Galaxy Tab 3 (circa 2013) just need to confirm that it cant handle the video feed cause it just wont show on the app - just a black screen. My Samsung A5 mobile works great with the Go app but its a wee bit small.

Ask for confirmation on the official DJI forum, and just got the very small officially supported devices list - which seem to be mostly mobile devices - thrown at me and no further discussion.

On phantom help I noted that the Galaxy Tab A 7 inch wifi was on the list which seems to be a reasonable price here in Australia if my Samsung Tab 3 cant handle the feed. Has anyone used the Tab A 7 inch ?

regards

G'day new user here , just purchased my Phantom 3 Pro.
Having a blast.

Just got a couple of equations. I have a Galaxy Tab 3 (circa 2013) just need to confirm that it cant handle the video feed cause it just wont show on the app - just a black screen. My Samsung A5 mobile works great with the Go app but its a wee bit small.

Ask for confirmation on the official DJI forum, and just got the very small officially supported devices list - which seem to be mostly mobile devices - thrown at me and no further discussion.

On phantom help I noted that the Galaxy Tab A 7 inch wifi was on the list which seems to be a reasonable price here in Australia if my Samsung Tab 3 cant handle the feed. Has anyone used the Tab A 7 inch ?

regards
Hi not 7" but 8" and 10/1 samung tab A.works well for me ios(apple) to pricy here,

Hi not 7" but 8" and 10/1 samung tab A.works well for me ios(apple) to pricy here,
Hi Ian
Bought the Tab 8 and it works great. Even though it was $294 in JB HIFI , an extra $100 over the Tab 7 priced at 194. The Tab 7 has a cheaper spreadtrum communications inc processor made in china and the Tab 8 has a Qualcomm processor so I guess thats the main difference in performance. Tab 8 has no lag that I can see.

Hi Ian
Bought the Tab 8 and it works great. Even though it was $294 in JB HIFI , an extra $100 over the Tab 7 priced at 194. The Tab 7 has a cheaper spreadtrum communications inc processor made in china and the Tab 8 has a Qualcomm processor so I guess thats the main difference in performance. Tab 8 has no lag that I can see.
Man i like the price you pay check these prices out
14984515790961574614710.jpg
lots of $$$$$$$$ this what happens when hobbies get out of control .ha , :)

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy 4 10.1 4G and I'm not too happy with it. I had to dump a bunch of things to free up some memory. I also had to turn off local cache video otherwise the video feed would freeze after a few pics of a video. I have to make sure there are no other apps running and put it in airplane mode. Only then does it work OK. The video lag on Litchi and lag of the app make it useless. And the screen brightness leavs much to be desired. I love Samsung devices and I'm considering buying a tablet that would be dedicated to my P3P. I'm looking at the Tab 8. I'd love to get a Nvidia Shield but they are no longer selling those. Any feedback on the Tab 8 screen brightness and anyone running Litchi on it would be great.

I have been using a Samsung Galaxy 4 10.1 4G and I'm not too happy with it. I had to dump a bunch of things to free up some memory. I also had to turn off local cache video otherwise the video feed would freeze after a few pics of a video. I have to make sure there are no other apps running and put it in airplane mode. Only then does it work OK. The video lag on Litchi and lag of the app make it useless. And the screen brightness leavs much to be desired. I love Samsung devices and I'm considering buying a tablet that would be dedicated to my P3P. I'm looking at the Tab 8. I'd love to get a Nvidia Shield but they are no longer selling those. Any feedback on the Tab 8 screen brightness and anyone running Litchi on it would be great.
Wow is that samsung tab A, no such performance loss from mine and i have multiple apps ,can use airplane mode on or off no issues unless someone rings,i use litchi and djigo and go4 from same device20170622_151558.jpg,built in gps and glonass which i sure helps heaps ,i use 8"for p3s,only issue with that is the normal wifi issues,i had no trouble with screen brightness on sam 8 even in the sun,original plan was to use ipad but worth gold here,storage is extreme on the 10/1 ,ive downloaded heaps of stuff heaps of online manuals etc,not had to clear nothing yet, ,only thing i cleared out was me bank account,,;) for record mine tab A6 10/1

No it is the Galaxy Tab 4 (fourth eddition) 10.1. 4G Verizon model. 2015 or so. I like the sound of the 8" and 10.1" A models. How is the screen brightness?

No it is the Galaxy Tab 4 (fourth eddition) 10.1. 4G Verizon model. 2015 or so. I like the sound of the 8" and 10.1" A models. How is the screen brightness?
Has been good not had any brightness issues outside either ,it does have built in so called blue shade but have not had to use,both models been good,,the price for me was the hard part but at the time was cheaper than ipad :)i could have got another drone,,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31