Samsung (Android), binding, connection issues.

Encantador said:
Hi Moose,

Thanks for that.

I am using the 4Gb card that came with the Phantom, so would think it is OK but I will try another.

As I mentioned, it is not just about the camera as the app is not recieving any information from the machine.

At the moment, i am back to the camera icon being greyed out so can`t even get into it. It`s very weird how the problem changes from time to time.

After reading about issues when updating firmware, I am loathe to do that in case I already have the latest, but it looks as though the only way to check which you have is to get the app working.

Thanks again.

Steve

Thats the card I was trying aldo, straight from factory. In fact 3 different 4gb cards work 100% the way advertised! Then as soon as I bought a popular quality (sandisk)sd-card everything worked. I tried the 4gbs again formatting them doing THE EXACT SAME PROCESS AS I DID WITH THE 32gb (just to see if I was going crazy from P2V overload...lol) & the 4gbs no work the 32gig work! I asked an expert @ they said something to the effect of "duh"! or "whats your point bra"?......anyway try it so @ least you can rule it out.
**I used to race superkarts, very highend race machines. My crew chief was having trouble starting the engine, a 15 yr old boy said "have you checked the fuel filter"? My wrench told tge kid to buzz off rudely, and I went over and changed tge filter myself. The wrench was rolling his eyes & makibg the hissing sounds that were doon drown out by my motor cranking up in a single crank! {true story}

Good Luck Hope U Fixed Get It Soon-MOOSE

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20