safety stuff for p4p+

Reaction score
new drone should be here in about a week, i was told that there is no protection made for Gimble so i wonder if a filter might protect the lens? I saw a polar pro n32 but its only for p3.
can somebody recomend a general sunny day lens that would also be protection?
also what about a finding lost drone product?
thanks

new drone should be here in about a week, i was told that there is no protection made for Gimble so i wonder if a filter might protect the lens? I saw a polar pro n32 but its only for p3.
can somebody recomend a general sunny day lens that would also be protection?
The camera has a UV filter that protects the lens

The easiest way to find a lost drone is by using a tracker (like one of these).

When using DJI GO, lots of data will be logged in the TXT flight log stored on the integrated display. When not using a tracker, that's the next best place to go for clues on where a lost drone might be located. You can use these tools to view those flight logs.

The easiest way to find a lost drone is by using a tracker (like one of these).

When using DJI GO, lots of data will be logged in the TXT flight log stored on the integrated display. When not using a tracker, that's the next best place to go for clues on where a lost drone might be located. You can use these tools to view those flight logs.
Thanks msinger, is marvo polo good as any?

It's a good option if you don't want to pay a monthly fee. It's also currently the smallest/lightest option in the commonly used trackers. A few downsides are that you need to carry the handheld tracking unit with you (in case you need to track down your Phantom) and the tracker does not tell you its exact location (like a GPS tracker does). Check out this Marco Polo review to see what I mean.

Many of them have a monthly/yearly fee since they use cell data.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik