Safely delete flight log files from Litchi App ?

Reaction score
I have uploaded my flight log files from Litchi App to Healthy Drones, wondering if I can safely delete the files on my I-pad Mini to save space ? I noticed that there is also a video cache, all of these files take up memory and I am limited with the I-pad Mini2.

Thank's John

You can delete the log and video cache files if desired. In the DJI GO app you can specify maximum storage to be used for video cache files and purge older files automatically, so you can pretty much automate that function. Not sure if Litchi has a similar function though. The flight log files OTOH don't really take up much space so deleting them probably won't help much.

Reactions: Quadular
You can delete the log and video cache files if desired. In the DJI GO app you can specify maximum storage to be used for video cache files and purge older files automatically, so you can pretty much automate that function. Not sure if Litchi has a similar function though. The flight log files OTOH don't really take up much space so deleting them probably won't help much.
Thank's Smiller, For the Litchi app I have to use I Tunes to access the files and I don't see a way to delete them there. I guess you could delete the app, but I do not want to have to pay for another one ☹️

Thank's Smiller, For the Litchi app I have to use I Tunes to access the files and I don't see a way to delete them there. I guess you could delete the app, but I do not want to have to pay for another one ☹️
Download a file manager. Go to Litchi app and then flight logs. Delete all you want.

Reactions: Quadular

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj