S1 switch replacement

Reaction score
I have a P3S and and within a week of purchasing it I found the S1 switch on my remote broken..of course my twin boys denied it but in any case was wondering how to go about finding a switch without sending entire drone and remote for analyzing by DJI..any help is appreciated thanks
Brian

Last edited:
i have several controllers for P3S for $50 shipped in case you want to avoid the whole switch change

I've looked on both but don't know a replacement that will work..I've looked for S1 switch replacement in search for DJI remote..I have experience soldering with r/c cars
when replacing switches you will have to replace both at the same time. they are both tied into same connector. no soldering required.

when replacing switches you will have to replace both at the same time. they are both tied into same connector. no soldering required.
Is there a part # to search?..I've seen that someone has bought a 3 position switch at radio shack but don't know if that will work

I've looked on both but don't know a replacement that will work
It'll work. Many people have used that exact switch to fix their P3S remote controllers.

FYI, if you need help opening the remote controller, you can find instructions here.

It'll work. Many people have used that exact switch to fix their P3S remote controllers.

FYI, if you need help opening the remote controller, you can find instructions here.
Ordered on Amazon..thank you so much for all the help..saw on YouTube how to open remote and watch for wires

I have a situation where the s1 switch has developed a play in the gps position..hence everytime i engage it the gps doesnt lock,i get atti instead.where can i replace this switch..is it a dpdt switch or a ??what switch

Ordered locally...,got slightly smaller switches..but managed the install

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik