S1 initiated Failsafe

Can I set the third position of the S1 switch to failsafe in Phantom mode or does it require NAZA mode?
It doesn't make any difference whether your in either mode. Once you've connected the P2 to its software turn it on and go to the Basic tab then the RC tab and you'll see the U slider and a pulldown (ATTI, Failsafe, and Manual). Select failsafe and you're done.

Can I set the third position of the S1 switch to failsafe in Phantom mode or does it require NAZA mode?
To make changes to the S swtiches you need to be in Naza mode.

guide.jpg

To make changes to the S swtiches you need to be in Naza mode.

View attachment 107854
Whoa. Two completely different answers. If I were to switch toNAZA mode, and make the change, if I switched back to Phantom mode would the change be removed?

I did notice that in Phantom mode the slider would not move but there was a drop down menu that had “normal” and “safe mode”. Is this what you are referring to Jason?

Whoa. Two completely different answers. If I were to switch toNAZA mode, and make the change, if I switched back to Phantom mode would the change be removed??
dont know on that one, never taken mine out of naza mode

I have never put mine in NAZA-M mode because 1) I don’t know if my Phantom 2 has a NAZA flight computer and 2) the message that comes up when I switch scares me. I have only flown 3 times.
Yes, it has the Naza-M control module but DJI tagged with a Phantom label.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigrxoil