Ruthven Barracks kingussie scotland

Reaction score

near Ruthven in Badenoch, Scotland, are the smallest but best preserved of the four barracks built in 1719 after the 1715 Jacobite rising. Set on an old castle mound, the complex comprises two large three-storey blocks occupying two sides of the enclosure, each with two rooms per floor. The barracks and enclosing walls were built with loopholes for musket firing, and bastion towers were built at opposite corners. Destroyed by Jacobites following their retreat after the Battle of Culloden in 1746

Enjoyed your footage, photography is my first hobby and stopped very early one morning on my way north to photography the barracks. The drone really does bring a different perspective, just joined community today and also just took delivery today of my drone, might visit Ruthven again soon to try it out.

Enjoyed your footage, photography is my first hobby and stopped very early one morning on my way north to photography the barracks. The drone really does bring a different perspective, just joined community today and also just took delivery today of my drone, might visit Ruthven again soon to try it out.
hi wulster welcome to the community :) I love filming with the drone
I am always looking for new spots to flim :)

Reactions: wulster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik