RUSHED Production? DJI delayed shipments

Venom93corba said:
No, I think everyone and their mother order one.
eXactly. I doubt they rushed anything. DJI is reputable. there not going to harm there reputation over greed.
Truth be known the plus has been in development since the release of the 1st vision.

Truth be known the plus has been in development since the release of the 1st vision.

Yep... I think the P2V was just a prototype... I think the entire plan was to include a multi-axis gimbal... Instead of waiting till April of 2014 to release, they saw $$$ in the prototype and decided... Why Not...

It worked...

semaj said:

Yep... I think the P2V was just a prototype... I think the entire plan was to include a multi-axis gimbal... Instead of waiting till April of 2014 to release, they saw $$$ in the prototype and decided... Why Not...

It worked...

It worked for them. Didn't work out so spectacularly for us suckers... :D

-slinger

they have a serious issue even with the regular vision and i'm sure it still exists with the vision plus. this thing CAN power off mid flight and fall from the sky, potentially hurting someone. My story here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12126

Skipholiday said:
Venom93corba said:
No, I think everyone and their mother order one.
eXactly. I doubt they rushed anything. DJI is reputable. there not going to harm there reputation over greed.

yuuppp....every six months, new phantom latest version will be release ! im gonna run out of food stamps soon ?

No one would know how many units they would sell. It is like Apple and Samsung announce their new products right before launch to minimize the reduction in sale of their existing line.

If DJI produces too many units, there would be a high overhead cost with tons of Phantom sitting in storage. Price would drop due to over supply, and distributors would more eager to offer discounts to help facilitate sales. Ultimately, this would cut into the profit margin for both DJI and the distributors.

If DIJ produces "limited" amount of units, they would create a supply shortage. This can help distributors sell faster and keep the price higher for longer period of time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1