Run Screen Recorder-first item in preflight check list!!!

Reaction score
Hello,

I just lost my 2nd Phantom Vision Plus in 8 months, details here: viewtopic.php?f=27&t=35439

I wanted to emphasize the importance of evidence collection before/during each flight which would help to identify any possible mistakes and in case of flyaway.

SCR 5+ Pro application for Android costs only 1 USD, however it will record very useful information.

I would highly recommend to install this APP and alternative on Iphone and run it even before you power on the controller, i.e. then you can open any photo/video application which takes input from android's camera, point camera to controller, phantom and Screen Recorder would save all your pre-flight actions, i.e. your sequence of starting phantom, LED information, controller stick position, you can also record the surrounding of your area (i.e. it will record everything what is available on your phone/tablet screen). Stop Screen recording after you power off your Phantom.

This practically won't require too much efforts, but you will get all the facts about your configuration and steps on the ground and in the air and this should definitely help to identify possible mistakes and flyaway.

It's very sad that it costed me 2 phantoms to realize this finding, but I truly believe this might and will save somebodies hobby...

Re: Run Screen Recorder-first item in preflight check list!!

Anything like this available for IOS?

Re: Run Screen Recorder-first item in preflight check list!!

Try the Mobizen app ..it's greeeaaattt. .
Thought I would check to see what new screen recorder options are available. I am flying a P3A with DJI GO using a Nexus Nexus 7 tablet.
Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik