RTK Position Error

Reaction score
The remote controller suddenly can't locate its position. Its says "RTK Position Error. RTK Disconnected (0x1). Restart aircraft and resume RTK". What should I do?

Try this :cool:
Screenshot_20210723-202047_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Oso
I do not have a custom RTK network, but I already used the Mobile Station option. Still no sign of my location from the controller.

You might try the commercialdronepilots.com website. The link is at the bottom of this page.

I do not have a custom RTK network, but I already used the Mobile Station option. Still no sign of my location from the controller.
Just had a search on mobile station,,does it successfully link ? I see it can set location manually under advanced settings and it will save coordinates,,I just want to add I dont have this rtk but was just trying to help,in doin so I download and read manual which says nothing,I been googling all sorts and cant find next to nothing except some mobile station set ups on utube,,I jow know how this thing works but cant offer a fix,,as above in post #6 try start a thread in the commercial drone pilots,,more likely to find someone with the knowledge to get around in the app,,good luck and sorry I cant give you a fix

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4