RTH question

Reaction score
i just got the phantom 3 this week and I wanted to know if you take it out to far and the signal is lost does it automatically return to home? Thanks

Yes if you take it out of the range and it stays there for 3 secs, RTH will be triggered for list signal.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

can you tell about what the distance the phantom 3 standard usually can go? I fly at a park usually and it's in the middle of a track of homes

i just got the phantom 3 this week and I wanted to know if you take it out to far and the signal is lost does it automatically return to home? Thanks
Make sure that that you turn on (in your GO setting) if you lose signal to RTH.(default is on)

Fyi, in the GO app at the top you'll see signal strength bars next to a radio icon. When you start losing bars you will know you are reaching the limit of the CONTROL SIGNAL. The bars next to the HD icon are the VIDEO SIGNAL. Typically you should lose the video signal first, however you may still have a good connection with the control signal, in which case RTH won't automatically enable. When you lose video, if you have a good control signal, try ascending 75' to regain the video link.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4