RTH question

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Today I tested my modded ARGTek wifi booster. I flew up 6550 feet distance. I could push more but I didn't. I lost my live video feed, so I hit the RTH. Is it normal the controller is disabled u can't control it and the LIVED is not on? When I finally I saw the bird I cancelled the RTH. Any help I greatly appreciated.

same thing happened to me its normal due you like the argtek did it give you more range

same thing happened to me its normal due you like the argtek did it give you more range

Ok shoot scared the crap of me.... I will post up the video soon. Thanks mate!

Hello guys,

Today I tested my modded ARGTek wifi booster. I flew up 6550 feet distance. I could push more but I didn't. I lost my live video feed, so I hit the RTH. Is it normal the controller is disabled u can't control it and the LIVED is not on? When I finally I saw the bird I cancelled the RTH. Any help I greatly appreciated.

Not sure I understand, but sounds like you had control but no live feed which would make sense. If you have no TX control then it would have after 3 seconds initiated a RTH on its own.

Not sure I understand, but sounds like you had control but no live feed which would make sense. If you have no TX control then it would have after 3 seconds initiated a RTH on its own.

Thats is correct! I just came back and did bunch of test.. The live feed always got out first and then the RTH kicks in like 3-4 seconds then initiate the RTH. Now I more confidents to fly.

Thats is correct! I just came back and did bunch of test.. The live feed always got out first and then the RTH kicks in like 3-4 seconds then initiate the RTH. Now I more confidents to fly.

So if the RTH is coming on 3-4 seconds after video then yes you hit the limit with what you have for distance and its lost the TX link as well. Stay closer! lol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj