RTH Meters of Feet?

Reaction score
On the go app, the Rth is in meters? I set it to feet but rth seems to be listed in meters.

The RTH altitude is always in meters. There is no way to change it.

Without looking, I'm pretty sure a few of the menu choices are in meters only even if you have selected Imperial. (Maximum altitude for instance).

Without looking, I'm pretty sure a few of the menu choices are in meters only even if you have selected Imperial. (Maximum altitude for instance).
Well live and learn
I had assumed that when you picked one or the other everything would be changed
Must be confusing for you guys that work in imperial!

You get used to it after a while. They've been in metric ever since the first version of DJI GO was released.

Reactions: Phill2
That's how I lost my first one ,changed to Imperial and thought that rth was also Imperial and set it to 100 flew the bird our lost signal @2960 in .rth kicked in and never seen it again .later found out how to use flight records and it showed the bird coming home @ a altitude of 379 ft I wasn't looking up and cancelled rth ,well lets just say lesson learned

Must be confusing for you guys that work in imperial!

Also I assumed metric/imperial preference set it for all prefs.

...BTW Mars Climate Orbiter was lost 1998 because there was a SW clash between non-SI vs SI units so the spacecraft encountered Mars on a trajectory that brought it too close to the planet, causing it to pass through the upper atmosphere and disintegrate.

Mars Climate Orbiter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31