RTH hover function

Its under the quad tab in the main app menu (top tab) then hit ADVANCED SETTINGS.. listed under RC SIGNAL LOST---->

I presume it will hover at the same height as in auto takeoff? Or is this programmable?

I presume it will hover at the same height as in auto takeoff? Or is this programmable?
Since there was no documentation released with the functionality change, we can only guess until we test it ourselves. I actually planned to test it this morning, but became so engrossed in flying around that I totally forgot to try the new features. It's more than 100 degrees where I am today, so maybe I'll try them later today when it cools off a bit.

Reactions: III% Streve
I tested this out about 100 yards away

It hovers in the SAME location when you press RTH

Does NOT come back where you first took off
Did it just stop and hover, or go to the preset RTH height and then hover?

I did this a while ago with OLD FW
The preset was the same as my max height when I tested this
So it stayed in place
I am going to test this again with new FW and App and adjust max height and fly low to see if it changes

This is useful when flying far - if you lose signal aircraft does not simply come back - you can adjust antennas to optimise signal.

Reactions: III% Streve
Thats true.. but if you have a transmitter issue it will simply hover indefinitely until critical battery, leading to its landing god only knows where

Reactions: S5S5G6
I agree, that's why I leave it at Default

Home Point and safe altitude, and she comes back every time

A RTH at X altitude and hover at Y altitude would be great! Especially filming from a boat. But dont say that!! Someone will have a cow about flying over scary water!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20