RTH fails to trigger at low battery level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, My low battery level is set 30 and critical at 10, yet rth triggers at 15 even though tha app warns me of low battery at 30 itself. Flight logs show my low battery set at 15 which is odd since the app does indeed warn me of a low battery at 30 itself. Need help here please. Thanks

Hi, My low battery level is set 30 and critical at 10, yet rth triggers at 15 even though tha app warns me of low battery at 30 itself. Flight logs show my low battery set at 15 which is odd since the app does indeed warn me of a low battery at 30 itself. Need help here please. Thanks
It has to do with how far away from your home point the copter is. The farther away you are, warnings are issued closer to the higher percent mark. The copters calculate the RTH depending on distance away the copter is from home point. I have gotten the RETURNING TO HOME IN 10 SECONDS message with 60% of battery because of the far distance from home point i was and i am set at 10% and 30%. Maybe someone else can explain it better.

I got your point .. So if thats true I will see if it triggers at a far off distance from home point. Tx

ksj, see the original thread here for more details. This is a dupe thread.

Yes, don't start new threads!

Duplicate topic... closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers