RTH fails to activate

I suggest you try a little experiment. Head out for a new flight, verify the 30 and 10 settings, fly, come back, post your log here, and we'll see what it shows.
Reinstalled app..double checked cross checked the settings. It gives a low battery warning at 30 but rth triggers at 15. Pls find the log and link enclosed
I just found out on opening the dji go app without connecting to the aircraft the settings are 15 and 10 and of course it changes to 30 when connected. And it doesnt allow me to set it at 30 when disconnected

The settings are still showing 15 (low battery) and 10 (critical low battery) in your new logs.

Try starting DJI GO after you start your Phantom. Do the settings show 10 and 15 then? They should.

The settings are still showing 15 (low battery) and 10 (critical low battery) in your new logs.

Try starting DJI GO after you start your Phantom. Do the settings show 10 and 15 then? They should.
Hi, yes I started the app after the phantom and then it shows 30 ..im getting frustrated now with this

Hi, yes I started the app after the phantom and then it shows 30 ..im getting frustrated now with this
And I started tha app first to just see if there was any change. Shows 15 and 10 and changes to 30 10 when connected. Phew

Which version of DJI GO and firmware are you using?

Which version of DJI GO and firmware are you using?
I reinstalled the app so it surely will be the latest, dont u think? I got a reply from someone that it takes the distance from home to decide on trigger..maybe I should wait at 30 battery from far away from home to see if it triggers. Will update on this tomorrow

I got a reply from someone that it takes the distance from home to decide on trigger
This is in reference to the "Smart RTH" feature in DJI GO (in the "Main Controller Settings" --> "Advanced Settings" section). If that setting is enabled, your Phantom will display a prompt and auto RTH in 10 seconds when the current battery level meets the "H" marker in DJI GO. The "H" will slide to the right as you fly further away from the home point -- since it'll take longer for your Phantom to return to the home point. If your Phantom is close to the home point, it would not be unreasonable to see the "H" marker around the 15% battery level.

Your log is showing the critical low battery level (the 10% you set) and the current "H" location (rather than the low battery setting). At the beginning of your logs, the "H" is always at 15% -- which is why I was noting it's set to 15%. As I scrolled down through your log, that number was increasing (as the "H" moved on the meter). So, your log is not showing the low battery level as I had indicated above.

To sum up, all is working as expected. Your Phantom should not auto RTH when it reaches the 30% low battery level. It should only auto RTH if you're using the Smart RTH feature and the current battery level is at the "H".

FYI, in your last log above, your Phantom started to auto land because it was within 20m of the home point.

Reactions: FrequentFlyer
Only if you promise not to drink before you query ;)

Reactions: Susruth

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20