rth fail safe

Reaction score
hi all i have a question regarding failsafe.. i have a flamewheel 450 with naza and gps and it works flawlessly on rth which you set up with naza assistant which you can check bye turning the radio of and it goes to failsafe which is indicated buy the box in assistant tuning blue but i tried it it on the phantom bye tuning the radio of and nothing changes ,ie the failsafe box stay greyed out is this normal ? any help would be gladly appreciated . regards martyn

You need to manually activate the feature in the Naza software before it will work.

Eik said:
You need to manually activate the feature in the Naza software before it will work.

incorrect. you need to use the Naza software to turn on IOC features (Home Lock and Course Lock).

Return to Home should already be enabled.

Make sure you are running the Phantom Naza software and check to see if it goes into Failsafe in that section of the software.

Gizmo3000 said:
Eik said:

incorrect. you need to use the Naza software to turn on IOC features (Home Lock and Course Lock).

Return to Home should already be enabled.

Make sure you are running the Phantom Naza software and check to see if it goes into Failsafe in that section of the software.
hi when i turn the radio off the failsafe does not turn blue like the gps and atti do when the radio is on and toggle the switch , but the bottom of the software next to the green and blue mode lights it goes from gps to failsafe , is that correct . or does the box need to go blue when radio is switched off again thanks for any info/

nw0hag.jpg

Um,. that picture link you posted is upside down and I can't quite make it out what it's showing.

But if you turn off the transmitter and the indicator on the Naza shows it being in Failsafe, then it's in failsafe!
not sure about any blue dot tho.

hi sorry for the picture being upside down but the shot is taken with the radio on and the gps high lighted by the blue box and on the bottom of the screen next to the green and blue mode lights saying gps ati when i turn the radio off the gps atti changes to fail safe but the blue box just greys out very confusing

bladesufc said:
hi sorry for the picture being upside down but the shot is taken with the radio on and the gps high lighted by the blue box and on the bottom of the screen next to the green and blue mode lights saying gps ati when i turn the radio off the gps atti changes to fail safe but the blue box just greys out very confusing

I don't follow, what blue box?

if it says failsafe down below, it's in failsafe.
the slider should also indicate failsafe (but it's cut out in the picture I think)

2vs0vhv.png

The section should tell you what mode its in, atm it says GPS, flip your switches and see it change.

If you turn off the tx, I think it should go to fail safe, but haven't tested that myself.

hi again, yes thats the screen i get when radio is on but if i turn the radio off the slider where the gps atti ect greys out but where the box at the bottom next to the blue and green dot goes fron gps atti to failsafe ..when radio is on the slider funtions normal when the switch is toggled ie gps atti and the last which is the drop down box which i have set to manuel i just assumed the failsafe would turn blue in the slider when i turned the radio off

I just tested it to verfiy, the slider goes all the way to the right, which is also fail-safe but doesn't say so.

As long as you see the "Mode: Fail-safe" text and the bottom, that's what counts and means that it is working. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj