RTH CA disable?

Reaction score
I decided to test the return to home feature as I haven't done it since I got the phantom but on its way but I notice I got a message that collision avoidance where disable, is that normal for it to turn it off? I thought it would be the other way round it would turn it on if anything or maybe there is a setting I'm missing?

Just got back in tested it twice it worked perfect on both occasions I checked the flight log and it seem the phantom had switch mode to gps atti mode so in not sure if that could have been what cause it to be disabled at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen a message about OA being disabled while RTH'ing in P mode when the speed goes above 22MPH (due to a tail wind).

Just got back in tested it twice it worked perfect on both occasions I checked the flight log and it seem the phantom had switch mode to gps atti mode so in not sure if that could have been what cause it to be disabled at the time
It's confusing but gps atti mode is GPS mode (P mode).

I have seen a message about OA being disabled while RTH'ing in P mode when the speed goes above 22MPH (due to a tail wind).
Yeah that was the exact same thing came up!! But yeah it was coming back real fast at one point I didn't think it was gonna stop lol the tail wind was around 19mph

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic