RTH at 35%

Reaction score
I have always kept my settings for low battery and critical battery warnings at 30% and 10% respectively and in the past when I would reach 30% I would get a warning and beep as expected. But without changing anything, when I now reach 30% I get a low battery warning and RTH has been triggered, it happened the last time with 35% remaining.

I have searched but cannot find a setting for the RTH to not occur at 30%, can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't believe it is the Safe Return to Home as I wasn't very far our at 35% when the RTH was triggered.

Is it smart enough to now realize that you were "so far out" and knew it had to have xx% to get back home now based on that distance? Hmmmm...

What was the reported remaining percentage when you actually landed?

30% at landing. Safe Return to Home (If enabled) is what you see along the top with the 'H' slider on one side and the remaining flight time on the other. Once these two meet it determines that you should return to home to ensure you can make it with the remaining battery life and your distance from home.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
If it was the Smart RTH feature, DJI GO should have prompted you to cancel the RTH and waited 10 seconds before initiating it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers