RTH 20% and failsafe 15% v3.14 update

Reaction score
I have an open request action item asking DJI to allow users to change the RTH and fail safe battery percentage values. The request is still open after 4 months with only the one time auto reply email confirming the request is in DJI's que.
So I'm still hopeful there will be an update that will let us increase these up from the too low values baked in by the 3.14 update.

...waiting...

You should try posting this on DJI's forum. They don't spend much time here.

Is this screenshot relating to Phantom 2 Vision+ v3?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459468286.407596.jpg

The final official result from DJI:

[DJI] Re: continuation: how to adjust battery percentage values for return to home and failsafe
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (189688) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Vivi Liu
Vivi Liu (DJI)
Apr 12, 18:39

Dear Dennis,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

I am so sorry that due to the Phantom 2 V+ is already stop production while the firmware will no longer upgrade.

I am feel so sorry for any inconveniences.

Thanks for choosing DJI.

Best regards,

vivi.liu

DJI Product Application Technical Support

Office hours: Monday to Friday , 9:00AM to 18:00PM (HongKong Time GMT+8:00)

-----CONFIDENTIAL:

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.

Yep out of production out dated not not of mind. We are on our own. Originally 1100 bucks not practically give always in two years.
We're sorry too DJI that you are SORRY !

Ought'a be able to hack the feature back in somehow... anyone?

A further confirmation from DJI:

We thank you greatly for bearing with our support team as we have been trying with the best intentions to assist you in adjusting the percentage settings of the battery levels for RTH or failsafe on the Phantom 2 Vision Plus. Unfortunately that feature is no longer available. We are unable to further advise as the feature is no longer available for the Phantom 2 Vision Plus.

Again with apologize and thank you for your patience on the matter.

Best Regards,
DJI Customer Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers