RotorPixel Warranty

Reaction score
I am trying to Contact RotorPixel as my Phanton will NOT fly with the Rotorpixel Gimbal. It worked perfectly for a few months then about 6-8 weeks ago I was flying along the beach, came back and landed and when I took off gain and it wouldn't fly! It will barely hover, then descends, full throttle and it just descends to the ground. I returned the Phantom to the stock configuration and it flies perfectly. I have email RotorPixel and after 2 weeks NO RESPONSE. I have emailed them a 2nd time today. I also called the number listed on the the scamadvisor website for Keri Wilk, I presume he is the owner. I have left a voice message today (Sunday). Does anybody have a PHONE NUMBER! I AM FRUSTRATED, I paid good money for the Gimbal it would be nice to have some customer support.

Are they even in business anymore? They never released a new product and the p2v+ killed off their business. They never adapted and came up with anything new or useful.

Are they even in business anymore? They never released a new product and the p2v+ killed off their business. They never adapted and came up with anything new or useful.
Yea but I believe Keri is on another mission right now and hard to reach .

Yea but I believe Keri is on another mission right now and hard to reach .
Ah sure I forgot you had a Rotorpixel gimbal mate.
He may be hard at work but he should be looking after his customers with all the money they made him or have someone hired to do it. He won't get much new business if he gets himself a bad name unless his new project is lying on a beach in Bermuda never having to work again ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
I am trying to Contact RotorPixel as my Phanton will NOT fly with the Rotorpixel Gimbal. It worked perfectly for a few months then about 6-8 weeks ago I was flying along the beach, came back and landed and when I took off gain and it wouldn't fly! It will barely hover, then descends, full throttle and it just descends to the ground. I returned the Phantom to the stock configuration and it flies perfectly. I have email RotorPixel and after 2 weeks NO RESPONSE. I have emailed them a 2nd time today. I also called the number listed on the the scamadvisor website for Keri Wilk, I presume he is the owner. I have left a voice message today (Sunday). Does anybody have a PHONE NUMBER! I AM FRUSTRATED, I paid good money for the Gimbal it would be nice to have some customer support.
good luck contact with them, we sent them a battery for replacement, never got back the faulty one, they called us 10 times to get the battery shipped on priority mail. I do not know why people given them lot of business....

hard to believe people still say positive about him...
Well if I didn't love my gimbal as many do and never had an issue's with it I might feel as you do .
But I'm not gonna trash someone who is not here to defend himself ether .
Good luck with your issue .:)

GOOD NEWS!
Today I received a very nice reply from Keri at Rotorpixel, he has offered to make it right, either by replacement or refund.
He also apologized for the delay in getting back to me.

GOOD NEWS!
Today I received a very nice reply from Keri at Rotorpixel, he has offered to make it right, either by replacement or refund.
He also apologized for the delay in getting back to me.
Sweet well done Keri and a nice result for all involved

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1