Rotorpixel gimbal nog stabilising well

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Since today I have a problem with my rotorpixel gimbal. I have soms special kind of vibration. The Upper and Lower half of the footage is moving slightly aside each other. Does someone know wath I can do about it. I have tried the reset without succes.
I Will try to post example footage tomorrow.

I had this problem a very little when I started using the gimbal. Today I flew for the First time in 4 months and it was really heavy.

If someone know a solution, please let me know.

Hey everyone,

Since today I have a problem with my rotorpixel gimbal. I have soms special kind of vibration. The Upper and Lower half of the footage is moving slightly aside each other. Does someone know wath I can do about it. I have tried the reset without succes.
I Will try to post example footage tomorrow.

I had this problem a very little when I started using the gimbal. Today I flew for the First time in 4 months and it was really heavy.

If someone know a solution, please let me know.

Hi Jensvl. If I understand your description, then it sounds like the "jello' effect caused by high shutter speeds and some vibration through the gimbal. Have you tried using a filter that will reduce the shutter speed, such as a ND filter? We're the conditions a lot sunnier than when you last flew?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that might be the problem. Now you dat it, it is inderdaad the case that in Sunny weather it is worse.
I Will try the filter. Thank you very much.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20